Of course this won’t be covered much in the mainstream media because.. well, you know, but another spurious claim about Donald Trump’s supposed mistreatment of women has just disappeared into thin air.
As Politico reports, A woman who accused Donald Trump of raping her two decades ago when she was a 13-year-old aspiring teen model has again dropped a federal lawsuit over the alleged assaults.
And we must emphasize…AGAIN.
The suits named both Donald Trump and Jeffrey Epstein as defendants.
You right remember Epstein as the billionaire financier who spent 13 months in jail and home detention for solicitation and procurement of minors for prostitution. He famously shuttled celebrities and fellow billionaires on his jet dubbed the “Lolita Express” to his private island in the (ironically named) U.S. Virgin Islands and other hot spots around the globe. It should be noted that William Jefferson Clinton was a passenger on that jet at least 26 times– even apparently ditching his Secret Service detail for at least five of the flights, according to records obtained by FoxNews.com.
But back to the suit at hand…
The first suit over the alleged rapes was filed in federal court in Riverside, California, in April by someone acting without an attorney and using the name “Katie Johnson.” That suit named both Trump and Epstein as defendants, alleging that the two men held Johnson as a “sex slave” and repeatedly forced her to engage in sexual acts against her will.
Subsequent news reports raised doubts about who filed the suit. Johnson claimed she had just $300 in assets and that she was living at a home in Twentynine Palms, California, but Radar Online reported neighbors said the home had been foreclosed upon and vacant since its owner died last year.
Another version of the suit was filed in federal court in June, but withdrawn in September after apparently never being served on the defendants.
The case was refiled later that month.
The second and third iterations of the complaint accused Trump of only a single act of rape, but said he had “sexual contact” with the accuser on three other occasions.
The accuser, identified in the lawsuit by the pseudonym “Jane Doe,” was expected to appear at a news conference in Los Angeles Wednesday, but that appearance was abruptly canceled.
Through his attorney, Trump had flatly denied the woman’s allegations.
“It is categorically untrue. It is completely frivolous. It is baseless. It is irresponsible,” Trump attorney Alan Garten told POLITICO in September. “I won’t even discuss the merits because it gives it credibility that it doesn’t deserve.”
And apparently he was right all along. Do a little experiment and watch the news on ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN and MSNBC today (painful though it may be) just to see if this little tidbit pops up.
[Note: This article was written by Michele Hickford]