Krauthammer NAILS two most worrisome things about Iran deal; MSM silent

Fox News columnist, Charles Krauthammer, once again nails it right on the head with two of the biggest warning points regarding the Iran nuclear deal. Here’s his bottom line:

1. IRAN GETS BIG MONEY
“Iran is promised a total lifting of sanctions— that’s UN, EU, United States, everywhere…it [the deal] will supercharge the Iranian economy, it will strengthen the regime, it will give it tens of billions of dollars with which not only to build its nuclear facilities, but to use its proxy wars around the Middle East. That’s number one. It gets its economy back.”

2. IRAN IS NOT CLOSING A SINGLE NUCLEAR FACILITY

“Secondly,” Krauthammer continues, “the most astonishing thing is that in return, they are not closing a single nuclear facility. Their entire nuclear facility is intact.”

So, let me get this straight. In making this agreement and lifting the current sanctions, Iran is promising not to build nuclear weapons. But my question is, what would hold them back from building or using nuclear weapons after gaining billions of dollars and retaining fully operational nuclear facilities?

Talk about dangerous. But, no worries. President Obama assures us that the sanctions they’re about to lift, which restrain Iran, will simply “snap back” if Iran breaks the agreement.

Obama also tried to quell fears of Iran building nuclear weapons by saying, “If Iran cheats, the world will know it.”

Unfortunately, President Obama is right. Once Iran has the nuclear weapons, we’ll know it, because they’ll probably use them. And no sanction in the world will be able stop them.

Leave a Reply

10 Comments on "Krauthammer NAILS two most worrisome things about Iran deal; MSM silent"

avatar
  Subscribe  
newest oldest most voted
Notify of
Paul Sheridan
Guest
Here’s the thing that most people miss about the Iranian nuclear facilities. There are two ways for Iran to build a nuclear weapon if they decide to: 1) They kick out all the inspectors, convert all their centrifuges over to enriching Uranium, build new centrifuges and go pedal to the metal to get enough fissile material before we do anything about it. Under the existing deal they have to – get rid of most of their enriched Uranium – destroy 75% of their centrifuges – – the remaining 25% are only allowed to be their first-generation knockoffs of European centrifuges… Read more »
Zei Ky
Guest

They will go with the second option obviously.

newyorkgroov
Guest

Nice points, but it is my understanding that Iran has stated they will not allow inspectors in on day one of the “treaty”, all the while the Mullas are declaring “death to America”.

With those 2 statements alone, the negotiations should have been terminated, this is a complete sham.

Paul Sheridan
Guest
It’s true that there’s been some back and forth about what the inspectors will have access to. Congress will likely reject the deal without guarantees that the inspectors can go wherever they want, whenever they want and I agree that they should and so should Obama. That would make the whole deal worthless. But if they agree to that and then don’t allow the inspectors in then the sanctions don’t get lifted. It’s as simple as that. I don’t particularly care about the rhetoric they use at home. Let ’em talk all they want. What they say in public and… Read more »
sandhillguy
Guest

“But if they agree to that and then don’t allow the inspectors in then the sanctions don’t get lifted.”

Huh? The sanctions would already have been lifted, and you can’t put the toothpaste back in the tube.

thinkingabovemypaygrade
Guest
thinkingabovemypaygrade

anyone here have confidence…in what we’ve seen so far anyway…that we will have a deal with real teeth in it???

newyorkgroov
Guest

I just can’t believe what is being allowed to happen.

And, now congress has paved the way where it would be impossible to stop this.

When the inevitable mushroom cloud rises, Obama will be sipping Mai Tai’s in Hawaii.

Guest
Guest

☞☞☞I RECEIVED FIRST DRAFT OF $13000!@ak14:

,,,

➨➨➨➨https://QuickerAdviceHouse.com/home/carton

Tread7
Guest

More proof Barry Soetoro AKA obama is the enemy !!!

Neil J. Rosen
Guest

Rule # 1 of negotiation Mr. President. When you sit at the table and can’t figure out who the ‘sucker’ is, it’s you.